The International Organization for Migration (IOM) and the International Trade Centre (ITC) are organizing the first Iraq National Trade Forum 2024 from 19 to 20 November 2024 at the Babylon Rotana Hotel in Baghdad. The event will combine high-level panels with practical workshops and business-to-business (B2B) meetings, and feature an exhibition of innovative firms under the theme “Made in Iraq”, with representation from all Iraqi governorates.
• High level plenary sessions & practical workshops.
• One-on-one B2B meetings (for Iraqi companies that are being identified by international suppliers as potential business partners on the basis of information provided in the company profile form; meetings can only be requested by international suppliers).
• Exhibition and promotion of innovative Iraqi MSMEs in Iraqi governorate pavilions (all Iraqi governorates can select and invite innovative MSMEs from their region to showcase and promote their business).
• Networking among Iraqi companies may be facilitated through the various governorates at their booths in the outside area.
• Networking between international suppliers and Iraqi companies will be facilitated through bilingual international business students in Iraq.
• The outside venue showcasing selected and innovative Iraqi MSMEs is open for the public on 27 and 28 November.